Terms and Conditions
1. Registration is open to all Muslim and Muslim converts who are 21 yrs old and above (females) and 25 yrs old and above (males).
2. Both participants must be SINGLE (have not been married before) at the time of registration
3 The course date is subject to availability and is on a first come first serve basis.
4 The course date will only be confirmed upon full payment.
The participants shall agree that this registration will be rejected or may be transferred to another centre if we found the participants to be:
a. Male participant is below 25 years old or female participant is below 21 years old on the day of the solemnization.
2. Either one is a divorcee or widower.
3. Having difficulty in understanding or speaking the language
4. Unable to meet the deadline to make the payments in full
B. Mode of Payment
1. Payment for the course fees may be thru fund transfer and cheque. Payments should reach us within 5 working days from registration. Receipts will be issued upon payment clearance.
Cheque payable to Apkim Resources Fund Transfer :
POSB Saving 124-05360-9
OCBC Current 616-842092-001
PAYNOW Apkim Resources UEN 49696000L
Payment by fund transfer or paynow: Participants are required forward a copy of the snapshot of the payment to “91634681” thru whatappa or email us immediately after the transaction is done. Please provide your Name and course date together with the reference number, time and date of transaction. You will receive a confirmation call, email or sms within 5 working days of our receipt of your payment
1. Registered participants who wish to withdraw/postpone from the courses are required to inform the Administration Officer no later than 5 working days from the day of the course. Withdrawals or postponements done in less than 5 working days from the date of course are considered as last minute withdrawals.
2. Failing to inform the Office within the time frame (last minute withdrawals) will result in NO REFUND, that is, the course fee WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED and request for reschedule is not accepted. Participants who wish to schedule another session will have to REGISTER for the Marriage Course at the prevailing Course Fee subjected to Apkim's acceptance of the registration and availability.
3. Participants who have informed the Administration Officer before the 5 working days of the scheduled course date are allowed a maximum of 2 rescheduling of the course dates.
D. Attendance & Punctuality
1. The sessions will begin at 9.30am to 6pm.
2. Participants are required to be punctual for all sessions. Participants who are 15 minutes late for any session or who did not complete any of the sessions would be considered as having withdrawn from the course. This will be treated as a last minute withdrawal and the terms in Section C above applies. No certificate will be issued.
Our certificate is valid for 3 years.
Participants should be properly attired during the course.